Welcome to the Mirah Curzer Photography photo blog

Welcome to Mirah Curzer Photography! I'm a New York photographer shooting everything from portraits to newborns to weddings.

For information about packages and to schedule your session, email me at MirahCurzer@gmail.com.

For more of my work, check out www.MirahCurzerPhotography.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Woman of the Wall

Women of the Wall is a group that has been trying for years to get women the right to pray at the Western Wall. This morning, I went to one of their monthly services, along with a large chunk of the CCAR delegation.






And here's the opposition, trying to get the WOW women to stop singing. One of them kept pushing me and tried to take my camera, but I took her picture and threatened to show it to the police. Ha!



No comments: