Welcome to the Mirah Curzer Photography photo blog

Welcome to Mirah Curzer Photography! I'm a New York photographer shooting everything from portraits to newborns to weddings.

For information about packages and to schedule your session, email me at MirahCurzer@gmail.com.

For more of my work, check out www.MirahCurzerPhotography.com.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Amelia | New York Baby Photographer

Meet Amelia, one of the most adorable babies I've ever had the privilege of photographing. I went to her home in New Jersey to spend an hour with this cutie just a few weeks before her first birthday. We took some photos along the water and at a playground, and then we headed home to finish up the session in her beautifully decorated nursery. I had a great time with Amelia and her parents - both lawyers - who are the sweetest mom and dad ever. I'm looking forward to them all again soon!

No comments: