Welcome to the Mirah Curzer Photography photo blog

Welcome to Mirah Curzer Photography! I'm a New York photographer shooting everything from portraits to newborns to weddings.

For information about packages and to schedule your session, email me at MirahCurzer@gmail.com.

For more of my work, check out www.MirahCurzerPhotography.com.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Washington Square on a Friday Afternoon

The park is always full of interesting people, and yesterday afternoon was no exception. Here are a few of them:

I also went to the dog run, where the interaction among the many people and animals is amazing.

In particular, I followed the adventures of this friendly giant of a sheepdog. I never did know who his actual owner was, but it seemed like every dog owner in the park petted him at least once.

Some more typical Washington Square sights:

No comments: