Welcome to the Mirah Curzer Photography photo blog

Welcome to Mirah Curzer Photography! I'm a New York photographer shooting everything from portraits to newborns to weddings.

For information about packages and to schedule your session, email me at MirahCurzer@gmail.com.

For more of my work, check out www.MirahCurzerPhotography.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Anniversay

Last week was my first anniversary with my husband, Josh. The top layer of our wedding cake was surprisingly still delicious, thanks to Fancy Cakes by Leslie


My mother-in-law also had my bouquet from Petal's Edge re-created, and it was totally gorgeous. It was ivory roses, hydrangeas, and Picasso calla lilies, among other exotic flowers whose names I don't know. 



And now I'm going to break two self-imposed blogging rules and give you a photo that is 1) taken by someone else, and 2) of me. I just think this picture my father-in-law took is so precious that I had to share it. This is me and my hubby about to eat our cake. 

No comments: