Welcome to the Mirah Curzer Photography photo blog

Welcome to Mirah Curzer Photography! I'm a New York photographer shooting everything from portraits to newborns to weddings.

For information about packages and to schedule your session, email me at MirahCurzer@gmail.com.

For more of my work, check out www.MirahCurzerPhotography.com.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dublin and Venice (Honeymoon)

For our honeymoon, my new hubby and I went to Dublin and Venice. Dublin has the nicest people in the world and the hottest nightlife, and Venice is the most romantic city I've ever seen. We stay in a little B&B (Diamante e Smeraldo) a minute away from the Rialto bridge where they serve you breakfast in bed.

The chapel at Trinity College in Dublin:


A quaint Irish house covered in ivy:


Guinness factory!


Me and Josh all dressed up for clubbing in Dublin:


Venice:



The obligatory gondola ride:



Glass blowers on Murano:


No comments: